Although our professional services are free to Scottish organisations, we do ask you to commit to the following conditions:
• Key contact - to provide a key contact person who has the time, influence and resource to ensure that the organisation can take part in technology transfer
• Technology - to confirm that the description of the technology offered/requested is correct, and that all company information provided is accurate and up to date
• Financial Capability – to confirm that your company has the financial ability to fund costs relating to discussions, negotiations and any costs relating to visiting potential European partners. These costs are likely to be incurred as partnership discussions progress.
• Responsiveness - to evaluate all potential business contacts promptly and respond as quickly and courteously as is reasonable
• Communication - to keep your Enterprise Europe Scotland Adviser informed of the progress of any contacts/negotiations (N.B. If you require advice on the issues which may arise during such discussions your Enterprise Europe Scotland Adviser can help).
• Circumstances - to keep your Enterprise Europe Scotland Adviser informed of any changes in your business/role/technology
• Agreement - to sign a simple technology transfer agreement document when negotiations have been concluded - outlining the assistance of the Enterprise Europe Network (N.B. Confidential if required)
In return your Enterprise Europe Scotland Adviser will:
• Effectively - promote your organisation's profile to the Enterprise Europe Network
• Communication - keep you informed of correspondence from third parties, and regularly update you
• Screen - all leads generated and match them to your requirements so the information you receive is relevant
• Confidentiality - not disclose your contact details to third parties without your prior consent, and provide advice regarding confidentiality agreement if appropriate
• Responsive - reply to any communication from you within 5 working days
• Assist - you in issues relating to IPR, licensing, contract negotiations and translation as appropriate
If you would like more information on this agreement please contact Lorna Maclean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 228 2149.
7 days ago - Electronic evidence, expertly explored
7 days ago - Innovation in education for 21st century learning
7 days ago - Budgeting for Europe's economic growth